RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 » CEN/1/2019 Update Post Preference
By Rajesh Antil -
Railway RRB Vacancy 2019: RRB has issued a latest notification RRB/CEN/1/2019 for the recruitment of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Vacancy at 35277 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31 March 2019. Other details of RRB Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Railway RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 35277 Post
रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड ने 35277 पदों पर NTPC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for NTPC (Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Assistant, Station Master) 35277 posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 » RRB/CEN/1/2019 Apply 35277 Post notification 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 1 March 2019 to 31 March 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 35277 Post Apply Online
|RRB Vacancy IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019||1 March 2019 at 16.00 hrs.|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019||31 March 2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|3. Last Date Update Post Preference||30 April 2019|
|DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE|
|Exam Group & CEN No.||Total Vacancy|
|Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Advt No-RRB/CEN/1/2019||35277 Post|
|Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage)|
or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319 Post|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760 Post|
|Junior Time Keeper||17 Post|
|Trains Clerk||592 Post|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940 Post|
|Grand Total||10628 Post|
|Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree|
or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies|
|Traffic Assistant||88 Post|
|Goods Guard||5748 Post|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638 Post|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873 Post|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164 Post|
|Senior Time Keeper||14 Post|
|Commercial Apprentice||259 Post|
|Station Master||6865 Post|
|Grand Total||24649 Post|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist. Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 19000.
2. For Commercial cum Ticket Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700.
3. For Traffic Assistant post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500.
4. For Commercial Apprentice, Station Master post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400.
5. For Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200.
6. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1st March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Vacancy:–
⇒ Advt No-RRB/CEN/1/2019
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Update Post Preference Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:- Cancell
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key