RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 » Level 1, Para Medical Staff 130000 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Railway RRB Vacancy 2019: RRB & RRC has issued a latest notification Advt No-1/2019, 2/2019, 3/2019 for the recruitment of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 Vacancy at 130000 posts. Interested candidates may apply from 1st March 2019. Other details of RRB & RRC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Railway RRB & RRC Vacancy Notification 2019 @Apply Online 130000 Post
रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड व रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट सेल ने 130000 पदों पर NTPC, Level 1, Para Medical Staff की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1st March 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) vacancy notification for NTPC (Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Assistant, Station Master), Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent), Ministerial and Isolated ( Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator), Level 1 (Trackman, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper, Porter) 130000 posts. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) notification 2019. You can apply online to Railway recruitment from 1st March 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th, Graduate.
2. Other qualification detail please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification 2019|
RRB Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1, NTPC Vacancy 130000 Post Apply Online
|RRB Vacancy IMPORTANT DATES & TIME|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019||01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.|
|2. The closing of online registration of Applications (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019||31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|2. Starting Date for Submission of Application (Para Medical Staff) Advt No-2/2019||4 March 2019|
|3. Starting Date for Submission of Application (Ministerial and Isolated) Advt No-3/2019||8 March 2019|
|4. Starting Date for Submission of Application (Level-1 Posts) Advt No-1/2019||12 March 2019|
|DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE|
|Exam Group & CEN No.||Total Combined Vacancy|
|Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Advt No-RRB/CEN/1/2019|
Para Medical Staff Advt No-RRB/CEN/2/2019
Ministerial and Isolated Advt No-RRB/CEN/3/2019
|Level 1 Advt No-RRC/CEN/1/2019||100000 Post|
|Grand Total||130000 Post|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
2. For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs 250/- Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-
1. For Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist. Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 19000.
2. For Commercial cum Ticket Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700.
3. For Traffic Assistant post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500.
4. For Commercial Apprentice, Station Masterpost pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400.
5. For Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200.
6. Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1st March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 Vacancy:–
⇒ Advt No-RRB/CEN/1/2019
⇒ Advt No-RRB/CEN/2/2019
⇒ Advt No-RRB/CEN/3/2019 (Coming Soon)
⇒ Advt No-RRC/CEN/1/2019 (Coming Soon)
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online (Advt No-1/2019)
⇒ Apply Online (Advt No-2/2019)
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key