RRC NCR Allahabad Bharti 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway Allahabad (Notice No. CQ 2018-19) has issued a latest notification for recruitment of Male & Female Cultural Quota Vacancy at 02 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28 January 2019. Other details of RRC NCR Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
RRC Allahabad Jobs 2019 – Cultural Quota 02 Post @Apply Online
भरतीय रेलवे ने उत्तर मध्य रेलवे में 02 पदों पर Cultural Quota की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class or equivalent.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy Notification 2018
RRC NCR Allahabad Vacancy 02 Post Cultural Quota Jobs Apply Online
|RRC North Railway Vacancy Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||5 January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 January 2019|
1. For General/OBC Candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST candidates application Fee Rs. 250/-.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 5 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway – Cultural Quota Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway – Cultural Quota Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway – Cultural Quota you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card