SBI Recruitment 2018 – Post Doctoral Research Fellow Apply Online
By Rajesh Antil -
SBI Recruitment 2018: – State Bank of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Research Fellow Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Recruitment Notification 2018 – Post Doctoral Research Fellow 05 Post Apply Online
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने 05 पदों पर Post Doctoral Research Fellow की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 जुलाई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। State Bank of India Vacancy. SBI Recruitment Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
SBI Recruitment Notification 4/2018-19
1. Candidates should have Ph.D in Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics.
2. To know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 28 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Notification|
SBI Recruitment (Post Doctoral Research Fellow 5 Post) Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st July 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th July 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 30th July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on shortlisting and interview.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of State Bank of India – Post Doctoral Research Fellow Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For State Bank of India – Post Doctoral Research Fellow Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online Start 16th July 2018
For State Bank of India – Post Doctoral Research Fellow you can take print out of your Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List