State Bank of India Result 2018: SBI has issued a latest notification for the final result of Junior Associate (Sales & Support Customer) 8301 posts. Candidates can download the result here. Other details of SBI Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Main Result 2018 – Selected Candidates Roll Number List Released
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने 8301 पदों पर Jr Associate के लिए रिजल्ट की घोषणा की है। उम्मीदवार अपना रिजल्ट यहाँ से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 20 years to 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
|State Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2018
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 8301 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting date for Submission of Application:- 20th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th February 2018.
3. Pre Exam Date:- June 2018.
4. Pre Exam Result Declared Date:- After 20 to 25 days of Exam.
5. Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date:- 27th July 2018.
6. Mains Exam date:- 5th August 2018.
1. For General/Others Category Application Fee Rs. 600/-.
2. For SC/ST/PWD Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 10th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Online Test (Pre & Manis Exam).
2. Other Selection Process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Sales & Support Customer) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Sales & Support Customer) Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Sales & Support Customer) you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Main Exam Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Pre Result
⇒ Final Result