State Bank of India PO Final Result 2018: SBI has issued a latest notification for the final result for SBI PO Post. Candidates can check & download the result from here. Other details of SBI Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SBI CRPD PO Result 2018 – Check Merit List/Cut Off
स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया ने PO के अंतिम परिणाम के लिए नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां से परिणाम देख और डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
SBI Recruitment PO Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 year & Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|State Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2018
SBI Recruitment CRPD Probationary Officer Jobs 2000 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th May 2018.
3. Pre Exam Date:- 1st July to 8th July 2018.
4. Main Exam:- 4th August 2018.
5. Interview & GD Date:- 24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018.
1. For General/Others Category Application Fee Rs. 600/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 13th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Pre Exam, Main Exam, Interview & Merit List.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of State Bank of India – Probationary Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For State Bank of India – Probationary Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For State Bank of India – Probationary Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Pre Exam Result
⇒ Mains Result
⇒ Interview Admit Card
⇒ Final Result
⇒ Letter to Successful Candidates