SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Specialist Cadre Officer 407 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018: – SBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Vacancy at 407 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Notification 2018 – SCO 407 Post Apply Online
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने 407 पदों पर Specialist Cadre Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। State Bank of India Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 23 year & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|State Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Notification|
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer 407 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 31st January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th February 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/Others Category Application Fee Rs. 600/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sbi.co.in by 15th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Short List, Interview & Merit List.
There is full notification of State Bank of India – Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For State Bank of India – Specialist Cadre Officer Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Short List / Result
For State Bank of India – Specialist Cadre Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Short List