Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Assistant 15 Post Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2018: – Supreme Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Vacancy at 15posts. Interested candidates may apply by 20th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SCI Notification 2018 – Court Assistant 15 Post Application Form
सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने 15 पदों पर Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 20 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Supreme Court Of India 15 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Supreme Court Of India Vacancy 2018 Notification|
SCI Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) 15 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th February 2018.
|Pay Scale Details |
For candidates pay scale details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- “Registrar (Admn.i), Supreme Court Of India Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201”.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website sci.nic.in by 20th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
There is full notification of Supreme Court Of India – Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Supreme Court Of India – Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card/Interview List /Result
For Supreme Court Of India – Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List