Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – Sikkim PSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Asst Professor Vacancy at 100 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 11th November 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SPSC Asst Professor (100 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
सिक्किम लोक सेवा आयोग ने 100 पदों पर Asst Professor की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 नवम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Sikkim Public Service Commission 100 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Post Graduated with NET /SLET /SET /Ph.D.
2. Other educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
Sikkim PSC Asst Professor 100 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date For Submission of Application:- 17th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th November 2017.
For candidates Application Fee Rs. :- 150/-
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.spscskm.gov.in/ 0r before 11th November 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Sikkim Public Service Commission – Asst Professor Vacancy –
⇒ Download Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Sikkim Public Service Commission – Asst Professor Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For Sikkim Public Service Commission – Asst Professor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card