Sirsa District Court Bharti 2019: District & Sessions Judge Sirsa has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Process Servers & Peon Vacancy at 14 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25 February 2019. Other details of Sirsa Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Sirsa District Court Vacancy 2019 – Process Servers & Peon 14 Post @Application Form
सिरसा कोर्ट ने 14 पदों पर Peon & Process Server की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Sirsa District Court Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Sirsa Recruitment Notification 2019
Sirsa Court Vacancy 14 Process Servers & Peon Haryana Jobs Application Form
|Sirsa Court Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||5 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||25 February 2019|
|Sirsa Court Process Server Interview Date|
|1. A to E||11 March 2019|
|2. F to H||12 March 2019|
|3. I to M||13 March 2019|
|4. N to R||14 March 2019|
|5. S to Z||15 March 2019|
|Sirsa Court Peon Interview Date|
|1. A to F||16 March 2019|
|2. G to M||18 March 2019|
|3. N to R||19 March 2019|
|4. S to Z||20 March 2019|
1. For Peon post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1300/- Grade Pay
2. For Process Servers, Post pay scale Rs 4440-7440+1650/- Grade Pay
|How to Apply
1. Mode of Apply: Thought Offline
2. The intending candidates should submit duly signed resumes in plain paper indicating the following… 1) Name of the Candidates 3) Name of Father’s/Husband, 3) DOB, 4) Sex, 5) Educational Qualification, 6) Aadhar Card, 7) Category of reservation if Any, 8) Permanent and Postal Address, and Experience, if any along with attested Copies of relevant certificate besides two self-addressed properly postal stamped envelopes.
3. Postal Address:- District & Sessions Judge, Sirsa, Haryana.
4. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 5 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Sirsa – Process Servers & Peon Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Sirsa – Process Servers & Peon Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List /Result
For District & Sessions Judge Sirsa – Process Servers & Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List