Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Vacancy 2018: Social Justice has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Member Secretary Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 60 Days. Other details of Social Justice Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Social Justice Jobs Notification 2018 @Application Form Member Secretary 01 Post
सामाजिक न्याय और सशक्तिकरण मंत्रालय ने 01 पद पर Member Secretary के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 14 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Social Justice Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Master Degree.
2. Other candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Vacancy Notification 2018
Social Justice Member Secretary Recruitment 01 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 14th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 Days.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 14th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment – Member Secretary Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment – Member Secretary application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment – Member Secretary you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card