SIB Final Result 2019: South Indian Bank has issued a latest notification for Final result, cut off & merit List of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy at 100 posts. Candidates can download result, cut off marks & merit list from here. Other details of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
South Indian Bank Vacancy. SIB Recruitment Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
SIB Recruitment PO Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have pass X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be for Gen/ UR Candidates 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018 Notification
SIB Recruitment PO 100 Jobs Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th June 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th June 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 800/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 200/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 27th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Online Test, GD & Personal Interview
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of South Indian Bank – Probationary Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For South Indian Bank – Probationary Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For South Indian Bank – Probationary Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List