SSB Lecturer Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Board Odisha (Advt No 03/2018) has issued a latest notification for Admit Card & Written Exam Date of Lecturer Vacancy at 833 Posts. Candidates can Download Admit Card for Written Examination on 10/03/2019 (Sunday) from here. Other details of SSB Odisha Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2019 – Check Call Letter & Exam Date Out
स्टाफ चयन बोर्ड ओडिशा ने 833 पदों पर Lecturer की लिखित परीक्षा के लिए एडमिट कार्ड के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां से 10/03/2019 (रविवार) को लिखित परीक्षा के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।
SSB Odisha Recruitment (Lecturer) Notification 03/2018
1. Candidates should have a Master Degree.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Staff Selection Board Odisha Vacancy Notification 2018
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 833 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th November 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th December 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates Application Fee Rs 500/-
2. For SC/ST candidates Application Fee Rs 200/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 29th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test & Written Test.
There is full notification of Staff Selection Board Odisha – Lecturer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Staff Selection Board Odisha – Lecturer apply online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/ Result
For Staff Selection Board Odisha – Lecturer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card (Admit Card download for Written Exam on 10/03/2019 (Sunday)
⇒ Answer Key