SSC CHSL 2017 Final Result 2019 » Merit List, Cut Off Marks
By Rajesh Antil -
SSC CHSL 2017 Result: SSC CHSL has issued a latest notification for the Declaration of Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Final Result of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017 (Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators) 3259 posts. Result of Tier-II of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017 was declared by the Commission on 10.05.2019, wherein 33966 candidates (unique) qualified to appear in the Skill Test (Tier-III) and Document Verification. Out of these 33966 candidates, 21103 candidates appeared in the Document Verification. Candidates can download the final Result, Cut Off Marks, Merit List from here Other details of SSC CHSL 2017 Skill Test Admit Card 2019, SSC CHSL 2017 Final Result 2019, SSC CHSL 2017 Final Cut Off, SSC CHSL Merit List 2017, SSC CHSL 2017 DV/Skill Test Date Announced, SSC CHSL DV/Skill Test Date 2019, like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
SSC CHSL 2017 Final Result Out 2019 @ Download Merit List & Cut Off Marks
Commencement of Document Verification and Skill Test of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017. The Candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 from Northern Region are hereby informed that their document verifications and Skill Test will commence from 16.8.2019 and 2.9.2019 respectively. The candidates of the Northern Region are therefore advised to keep in touch with SSC (NR) website for downloading their admit cards for the same along with any other important notice to be issued in this regard if required. Staff Selection Commission 3259 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017.Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years as on 1/8/2018.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Notification 2017|
LDC/ JSA Postal Asst/ Sorting Asst DEO SSC CHSL 3259 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th December 2017 (Extended 27/12/2017).
3. Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
4. Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
5. DV/Skill Test Date: 26 August to 20 September 2019.
|Fees Details |
1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 100/-
2. No fee for ST/SC/Women candidates.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 18th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
There is full notification of Staff Selection Commission – Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators Vacancy:
How to Apply / New Registration