SSC CPO Exam Date 2019: SSC has issued a latest notification for the exam date & admit card of Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female), Sub-Inspector (GD) & ASI (Executive) 1330 posts. Candidates can download the admit card from March 2019. Other details of SSC CPO Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Delhi Police CPO SI Admit Card & Paper I Exam Date 2019
SSC ने CPO Tier I परीक्षा की तारीख और एडमिट कार्ड की नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। उम्मीदवार यहां एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 25 Years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
Sub-Inspector & ASI SSC Recruitment 1330 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 3 March 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 2 April 2018. (Extended 13 April 2018)
3. Exam Date:- 12 March 2019 to 16 March 2019.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 100/-
2. For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates application Fee:- Nil.
3. Other fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 2 April 2018 (Extended 13th April 2018) or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Pre Exam, Mains Exam, PST/PET, Medical Test.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Staff Selection Commission – Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female), Sub-Inspector (GD) & ASI (Executive) Vacancy:–
⇒ Exam Date
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Date Extended Notice
How to Apply / New Registration
For Staff Selection Commission – Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female), Sub-Inspector (GD) & ASI (Executive) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Staff Selection Commission – Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female), Sub-Inspector (GD) & ASI (Executive) you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key