Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017: – Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017. Other details of SSC CGL Admit Card Like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below…
SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 – Tier III Call Letter/Hall Ticket Announced
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने संयुक्त स्नातक स्तर की रिक्तियों की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। योग्य और इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मई 2017 से 16 जून 2017 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Staff Selection Commission (CGL} Recruitment Notification 2017
1. For Candidates should have Any Degree.
2. Post wise details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|SSC (Combined Graduate Level Examination) Recruitment 2017
1. Starting Date for Apply Online: 16th May 2017
2. Last Date for Apply Online: 16th June 2017
3. Date of Exam Tier-I:- 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
4. Tier-II Exam Date: – 17.2.2018 to 22.2.2018. (Extended Date 9th March 2018)
1. For general, OBC Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
2. No fee for SC/ ST / Female Candidates.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website form 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Descriptive and Skill Test.
|Notification / Advertising/New Exam Date Notification
There is full notification for Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination Vacancy –
⇒ New Exam Date
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Postponed Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination Vacancy Online Apply or New Registration from here- –
⇒ Apply Online
⇒ New Registration
Admit Card / Result
You can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here-
⇒ Download Tier III NWR Region Admit Card
⇒ Download Tier III CR Region Download Admit Card
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Download Tier I Result:- List 1 / List 2 / List 3
⇒ Tier I Cutt Off:- Download Cut off Tier I
⇒ Download Tier II Answer Key Notice:- Tier II Answer Key Notice
⇒ Tier II Answer Key:- Download Answer key Teri II