Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2017: – Ministry of Textiles has issued a notification for the recruitment of Fellow (Textile Testing) Vacancy at 10 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 26th October 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Ministry of Textiles Fellow (Textile Testing) 10 Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
कपड़ा मंत्रालय ने 10 पदों पर Fellow की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Ministry of Textiles 10 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry)/ B.Tech (Textile Technology).
2. More Post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
| Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Notification 2017
Ministry of Textiles 10 Fellow (Textile Testing) Vacancy Application Form
1. To Know notification date please go to official notification.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th October 2017.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates Pay Scale Rs. 12000/- per month.
2. To know pay scale please go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website textilescommittee.nic.in before on 26th October 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Ministry of Textiles – Fellow (Textile Testing) Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Textiles – Fellow (Textile Testing) Vacancy Apply Online or New Registration from here: – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Ministry of Textiles – Fellow (Textile Testing) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result