Thane Rural Police Vacancy 2018: Thane Rural Police has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Law Officer (Group B) Vacancy at 19 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th October 2018. Other details of Thane Rural Police Group B Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Thane Rural Police Law Officer Job 2018 @Application Form 19 Post
ठाणे ग्रामीण पुलिस ने 19 पदों पर Law Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 सितम्बर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Thane Rural Police Recruitment Notification 4224/2018
1. Candidates should have Law Degree (LLB).
2. Other education qualification details go to the notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 60 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Thane Rural Police Vacancy Notification 2018
Thane Rural Police 19 Law Officer Jobs Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th October 2018.
1. Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
2. Other application fee details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Office of Additional Superintendent of Police Thane Rural, Kharkar Ali, Infront of Thane Police School, Court Naka, Thane (W), Pincode: 4000601.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 27th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Thane Rural Police – Law Officer (Group B) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Thane Rural Police – Law Officer (Group B) Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Thane Rural Police – Law Officer (Group B) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card