Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – TNPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Vacancy at 330 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Asst Engineer 330 Post @Apply Online
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग ने 330 पदों पर Assistant Engineer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 26 मार्च 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Diploma, Degree (Civil Engg)
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
TNPSC Asst Engineer 330 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 28th February 2018.
2. Last date for Submission of Application Fee:- 26th March 2018.
1. Candidates Registration Fee:- Rs 150/-
2. Examination Fee Rs 200/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website tnpsc.gov.in by 26th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Oral Test, Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result
For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer you can take print out of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here:-