UGC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Fellowships Post
By Rajesh Antil -
University Grants Commission Vacancy 2018: UGC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Fellowships Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 60 days. Other details of UGC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UGC Job Notification 2018 – Fellowships Post @Apply Online
विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग ने Fellowships की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 22 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। University Grants Commission vacancy notification 2018 for Fellowships post. You can apply Online in UGC Delhi Recruitment from 22nd September 2018 to 60 days. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
University Grants Commission Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Ph.D Degree.
2. Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should go to official notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|University Grants Commission Vacancy Notification 2018|
UGC Recruitment Fellowships Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 days.
Candidates should go to official notification given below for fee details.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 22nd September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
There is full notification of University Grants Commission – Fellowships Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For University Grants Commission – Fellowships Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For University Grants Commission – Fellowships you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card