Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: UKPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancyat 877posts. Interested candidates can apply by 25th August 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UKPSC 877 Assistant Professor Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग ने 877 पदों पर असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 25 अगस्त 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have possessed PG (Post Graduate) and Ph.D.
2. Other details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 year and Maximum 42 years 1st July 2017 (Candidate should be born between 1st July 1996 to 2nd July 1975).
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation UKPSC as per Govt norms.
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Asst Professor Vacancy Notification 2017
UKPSC 877 Assistant Professor Post – Apply Online
1. Notification Date for Assistant Professor Post:- 4th August 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th August 2017.
1. For UR (General)/ Uttarakhand OBC/Freedom Struggle Army Dependents Rs.150/-
2. For SC/ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates Rs.60/-
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in by 25th August 2017.
For Candidates selected based on Screening Test & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – UKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – UKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Apply Online or New Registration from here: – Apply Online
Admit Card | Result
For Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – UKPSC Assistant Professor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card |Result