UP Police Constable DV/PST Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Police has issued a notification for the DV/ PST of Constable Civil Police & Constable Reserved Territorial Armed 41520 posts. Candidates can download the DV/PST admit card from 9 January 2019. Other details of UP Police Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UP Police Constable DV/PST Admit Card 2019
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस ने कॉन्स्टेबल सिविल पुलिस और कॉन्स्टेबल आरक्षित क्षेत्रीय सशस्त्र 41520 के पदों पर फिजिकल एडमिट कार्ड के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार यहां से फिजिकल एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।
Uttar Police Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 22 years (Only Male), Female Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy Notification 2018
UP Police Recruitment Constable Recruitment 41520 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd February 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 400/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 22nd February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, PET/PST Exam.
There is full notification of Uttar Pradesh Police – Constable Civil Police & Constable Reserved Territorial Armed Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Uttar Pradesh Police – Constable Civil Police & Constable Reserved Territorial Armed Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Uttar Pradesh Police – Constable Civil Police & Constable Reserved Territorial Armed you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Document Verification Notices
⇒ II Shift Exam Notice
⇒ DV/PET Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key