UPSC Combined Medical Exam 2019 » Online Form CSM Exam 965 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
UPSC Combined Medical Exam Exam Notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification Advt No 08/2019 for the recruitment of Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exam Vacancy at 965 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 6 May 2019. Other details of UPSC CMS Exam 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2019 @Apply Online 965 Post
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 अप्रैल 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Union Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2019 for (Combined Medical Service) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Gr-II 965 Posts. You can apply online for UPSC recruitment from 10 April 2019 to 6 May 2019.Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
UPSC CSM Exam Notification Advt No – 8/2019
1. Candidates should have Post Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Union Public Service Commission Notification Recruitment 2019|
UPSC CSM (Combined Medical Service) Vacancy 965 Post CSM Exam Notification 2019 Apply Online
|UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 April 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||6 May 2019|
|3. Exam Date||21 July 2019|
|4. Admit Card Download Date||July 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 200/-
2. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode Of Apply: Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 April 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of the Union Public Service Commission –Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exam Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission – Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exam Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Union Public Service Commission – Combined Medical Service (CMS) Exam you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key