Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018: UPSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Lecturer & Drugs Inspector Vacancy at 21 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th September 2018. Other details of UPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Jobs Notification 2018 – Lecturer & Inspector 21 Post Apply Online
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने 21 पदों पर Lecturer & Drugs Inspector की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Master Degree.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
UPSC Drugs Inspector & Lecturer Recruitment 21 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th September 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for Application Fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 22nd August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Union Public Service Commission – Lecturer & Drugs Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission – Lecturer & Drugs Inspector Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Union Public Service Commission – Lecturer & Drugs Inspector you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List