Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – UPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male/Female Assistant Commandant (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB) Vacancy at 398 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC CAPF Vacancy Notification 2018 – BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB 398 Post Apply Online
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने 398 पदों पर Assistant Commandant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 21 मई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Union Public Service Commission Notification 8/2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.
2 Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. For Candidates age limit Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 398 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st May 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs 200/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website upsc.gov.in by 21st May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Test, Merit and Interview.
2. Other selection processes details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Commandant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Commandant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Commandant you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key