UPSC CDS Exam I 2019: Union Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services at 417 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th November 2018. Other details of UPSC CDS Exam I like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC CDS Exam I Notification 2018 – Apply Online 417 Post
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने 417 पदों पर CDS Exam I के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 नवंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam I Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years & Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam I 2018 (417 Post) Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th November 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th November 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 200/-
2. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 5th November 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
There is full notification of Union Public Service Commission – Combined Defence Services Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission – Combined Defence Services Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Union Public Service Commission – Combined Defence Services you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key