Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 : – High Court Uttarakhand has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant Vacancyat 15 Posts. Interested candidates may apply online from from 19th May 2017 to 9th June 2017. Other details for the post of District Judge Like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below…
High Court Uttarakhand (15 PA Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
उत्तराखंड उच्च न्यायालय ने 15 पदों पर Personal Assistant की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। योग्य उम्मीदवार 19 जून 2017 तक आवेदन करें। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates must have Any Degree with Typing Knowledge.
2. To know Post wise education details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Uttarakhand Govt Rules & Regulation.
| Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Notification Recruitment 2017 – Uttarakhand HC Personal Assistant 15 Vacancy 2017 – Application Form
1. Starting Date Apply Online:- 19th May 2017.
2. Closing Date Apply Online:-9th June 2017.
1. For General/OBC Category Application fee: Rs. 300/-
2. For SC/ST Category Application fee: Rs.150/-
|How To Apply
Candidates can apply online through the official website by 9th June 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Typing Test & Shorthand Test.
|[before3]Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for High Court of Uttarakhand – Personal Assistant Vacancy –Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For High Court of Uttarakhand – Personal Assistant Application Form or New Registration from here – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Karnataka High Court – District Judge Post Download Admit Card Click here:- Admit Card
The candidates who have qualified the shorthand test, will appear for the Written Test, which will be held in the High Coul1 Premises at Nainital.
The details of written test are as under:–
1. 16th September 2017 at 10:00 A M. to 1:00:- Paper I-English Language (M.M.P.M. (3 hours) 200 Marks).
2. 17th September 2017 at 10:00 A M. to 1:00:- Paper III-General Knowledge (3 hours) (Objective type) (M.M. 200 Marks)
List of candidates qualified in the shorthand test held on 24.07.2017 (Personal Assistant-2017 Examination).
For High Court of Uttarakhand – Personal Assistant post candidates can Download Written Exam Result from here:- Result