WBPSC Civil Service Exam 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Exe) Exam posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th November 2018. Other details of WBPSC Civil Service (Exe) Exam like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WBPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2018 @Apply Online
पश्चिम बंगाल लोक सेवा आयोग ने Civil Service Exam के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 नवंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
WBPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 29/2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 years & Maximum 36 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
WBPSC Civil Service Exam 2018 Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th November 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 26th November 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 210/-
2. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 5th November 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Personality Test.
There is full notification of West Bengal Public Service Commission – Civil Service (Exe) Exam Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Public Service Commission – Civil Service (Exe) Exam Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For West Bengal Public Service Commission – Civil Service (Exe) Exam you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key