West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2018: – WBSHFWS has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineers Vacancy at 51 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WBSHFWS Vacancy Notification 2018 – Sub Assistant Engineers 51 Post Apply Online
पश्चिम बंगाल स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण समिति ने 51 पदों पर Sub Assistant Engineers की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Diploma.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy 2018 Notification
WBSHFWS Sub Assistant Engineers 51 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 24th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th June 2018.
1. For General/OBC Application Fee Rs 100/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Application Fee Rs 50/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website wbhealth.gov.in by 11th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Screening, Written Test, Computer Test and Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti – Sub Assistant Engineers Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti – Sub Assistant Engineers Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti – Sub Assistant Engineers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key