WCR Vacancy 2019: West Central Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancy at 1273 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23 January 2019. Other details of WCR Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WCR 1273 Act Apprentice Jobs Notification 2019@ Apply Online
पश्चिम मध्य रेलवे ने 1273 पदों पर Act Apprentice की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 24 दिसंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class and ITI.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 18 years and Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Central Railway Vacancy Notification 2019
WCR Act Apprentice Jobs 1273 Posts Apply Online
|WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||24 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||23 January 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 100/-
2. For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates application fee Rs:- 70/-
3. Other fee details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 24 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Written Test and Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Application Firm or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key