WCR Vacancy 2018: West Central Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancy at 958 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 16 January 2019. Other details of WCR Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Notification 2018@ Apply Online 958 Post
पश्चिम मध्य रेलवे ने 958 पदों पर Act Apprentice के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 दिसंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class and ITI.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 18 years and Maximum 24 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|West Central Railway Vacancy Notification 2018
WCR Act Apprentice Jobs 958 Posts Apply Online
|WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||16 January 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 170/-
2. For SC/ST/PH candidates application fee Rs:- 70/-
3. Other fee details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 24 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Physical Test and Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice Application Firm or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Interview List/Result
For West Central Railway – Act Apprentice you can take print out of your Admit Card, Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List