UKSSSC Recruitment 2017: UKSSSC has issued a notification for the Driver Exam date for Driver vacancy at 12 posts. The examination will now be held on 25 November 2018. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UKSSSC Driver (12 Post) Exam Notification 2018 – Group C Examination Date
उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग ने 12 पदों पर Driver की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class and Valid Driving License.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 21 year and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per UKSSSC Rules and Regulation.
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
UKSSSC Driver (Group C) 12 Vacancy Online Application Form
1. Starting Date For Submission of Application:- 7th September 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 7th October 2017.
3. Exam date: 25 November 2018
1. For UR/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 300/-
2. For ST/SC/ESM Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 150/-.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website sssc.uk.gov.in 0r before 7th October 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Driving Test.
There is a full notification for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission – Vehicle Driver (Group C) Vacancy – Notification
⇒ Exam date notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission – Vehicle Driver (Group C) Vacancy Online Application Form or New Registration from here: – Online Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission – Vehicle Driver (Group C) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card |Result