Anna University Recruitment 2023: Anna University has released the latest Notification Anna University Recruitment 2023 Teaching Fellow (Temporary) Post. There is a total number of 28 posts. Interested candidates can submit their online application by 24 August 2023.
Eligible Candidates who are looking for Anna University Teaching Fellow Vacancy 2023 can use this job opportunity if they fulfill all criteria and eligibility for Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2023. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Anna University Teaching Fellow Salary, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below…
Anna University Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Teaching Fellow 28 Posts
Anna University has released Anna University Vacancy 2023 Notification Teaching Fellow 28 Post are given below. The application process is online and Interested candidates can submit their online application by 24 August 2023. Before Anna University Apply Online 2023. Read the full Anna University Teaching Fellow Notification 2023. Other details of the Anna University Jobs notification/advertisement are given below:–
Anna University Recruitment 2023
Anna University Teaching Fellow Notification 2023
- Candidates should have an M.E, M.Tech, and/ or Masters Degree can apply for the Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2023.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be as per Anna Univerity Recruitment Rules.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Anna University Teaching Fellow Online Form 2023
Anna University Jobs 2023 Apply Online Teaching Fellow 28 Posts
|Starting Date for Apply Online
|12 August 2023
|Closing Date for Apply Online
|24 August 2023
- For Anna University Teaching Fellow Rs.25000/- as consolidated salary per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Please Visit the Anna University Official website.
- Find the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Find ANNA University Teaching Fellow recruitment notification for 2023.
- Please read the notification carefully.
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After this, you have to make an online payment of the Application Fees.
- At last, you have to click on the submit option
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamilnadu.
|Number of Posts
|Teaching Fellow (Temporary)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of the written test and interview will be intimated by email or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the written test and interview will do so at their own expense.
- The Final decision will be the selection committee.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Important Links for Anna University Recruitment