APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2019 » Check Mains Exam Date
By Rajesh Antil -
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Mains Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the Secretary Screening Test Admit Card of Panchayat Secretary Vacancy at 1051 Posts. It is hereby informed that the hall ticket for Online Mains Examination to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No13/2018). The Exam will be Conduct on 26 August 2019 FN & AN. Candidates can download Secretary Screening Admit Card from 13 August 2019. Other details of APPSC Mains Exam Date 2019, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2019, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Mains Admit Card 2019, APPSC Admit Card 2019, nAPPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2019 @Group 3 Mains Hall Ticket/Exam Date Release
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancy notification for Panchayat Secretary 1051 Posts. You can apply online for APPSC recruitment from 27 December 2018 to 19 January 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
APPSC Recruitment Notification 13/2018
1. Candidate should have passed Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidate age limit should Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 1051 Posts Apply Online
|APPSC Panchayat Secretary Post Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||19 January 2019|
1. For General /OBC candidate application fee Rs:- 250/-
2. For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs:- 80/-
3. Other fee details go to the official notification.
|Pay Scale Details|
1. Candidates pay scale Rs:- 16400 to 49870/-
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 27 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. The candidate will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Panchayat Secretary Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Panchayat Secretary Apply Online or New Registration:
⇒ Apply Online
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Panchayat Secretary you can take a print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Screening Test Schedule
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Download Mains Admit Card (Start 13 August 2019)