Calcutta High Court Admit Card 2018 » Check Written Exam Date
By Rajesh Antil -
Calcutta HC Recruitment 2018: Calcutta High Court has issued a notification for the admit card of Manuscript Section Writer Vacancy at 14 posts. Interested candidate downloads other details like Exam Date, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Calcutta HC Notification 2018 – Manuscript Section Writer 14 Post @Application Form
कोलकाता हाई कोर्ट ने 14 पदों पर Manuscript Section Writer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 12 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Calcutta High Court 14 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent examination of any statutory Indian or other University or Institutions.
2. Others post -wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 40 year.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Calcutta High Court Manuscript Section Writer 14 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th February 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
2. For SC/ST/Ex-serviceman Candidates Application Fee Rs. 150/-.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in by 12th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Handwriting Test.
There is full notification of Calcutta High Court – Manuscript Section Writer Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Calcutta High Court – Manuscript Section Writer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card /Result
For Calcutta High Court – Manuscript Section Writer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card