Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018: – CG Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male/Female General Duty Constable & Tradesman Vacancy at 2259 post. Interested candidates may apply by 4th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CG Police Notification 2018 – GD Constable & Trade Constable 2259 Post Apply Online
छत्तीसगढ़ पुलिस ने 2259 पदों पर GD Constable & Tradesman की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Chhattisgarh Police 2259 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
CG Police 2259 GD Constable & Tradesman Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th February 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates fee Rs 200/-
2. For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs 125/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website cgpolice.gov.in by 4th February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on PST, PET & Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Chhattisgarh Police – GD Constable & Tradesman Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Chhattisgarh Police – GD Constable & Tradesman Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Chhattisgarh Police – GD Constable & Tradesman you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key