Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Chandigarh Police has invited online applications for direct recruitment to 45 temporary posts (Male and Female) of Constable (Executive) under Sports Quota of Group C in the pay scale of Central Pay Level-3 as per 7th CPC.
From 27 October 2023 to 18 November 2023 till 11:59 PM, as applicable from time to time, you can apply through the URL mentioned on the Chandigarh Police website. Before applying candidates should read the information given here and Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 official notification released by Chandigarh Police.
The educational qualification for Chandigarh Police Recruitment is a Matric or equivalent from a recognized board of Secondary Education. The following contains additional information on the Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Jobs 2023, like age limit, Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Eligibility, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply.
Chandigarh Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online 45 Vacancies
Chandigarh Police has announced a notification at chandigarhpolice.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sports Quota. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 18 November 2023. It is important for candidates to thoroughly review the details of Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Apply Online 2023 before proceeding with the Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Notification 2023 offline application process. Below is a brief overview of the Chandigarh Police job notification for 2023.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023
Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Notification 2023
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Constable (Executive) Sports Quota||Matric or equivalent from a recognized board of Secondary Education|
- General Age: 18-30 years.
- OBC Age: 18-33 years.
- SC Age: 18-35 years.
- Relaxable up to a maximum age of 45 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Starting Date for Submission of Apply Online||27 October 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Apply Online||18 November 2023|
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- For OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.800/-.
- For SC Candidates Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For ESM Candidates Application Fee Exempted.
- For Constable (Executive) Sports Quota Pay Scale Level-3 (as per 7th CPC).
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Constable (Executive) Sports Quota||45|
Chandigarh Police How to Apply
- Please Visit the official website of Chandigarh Police.
- Find the Recruitment /Career on the official site on the Menu Bar.
- Find the Chandigarh Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment Notification and click on it.
- Download the Notification.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: Chandigarh (Haryana).
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit, Document Verification, Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test (PEMT).
Important Links for Chandigarh Police Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
Conclusion: Chandigarh Police has announced an exciting opportunity for interested candidates under Sports Quota with its latest notification drive for 45 Constable (Executive) posts. Chandigarh Police Sports Quota Recruitment From 27 October 2023 to 18 November 2023 till 11:59 PM, as applicable from time to time, you can apply through the URL mentioned on the Chandigarh Police website. The eligibility criteria include matriculation qualification, and the selection process will be based on aptitude, physical tests, and document verification.