CRPF Recruitment 2018: – Central Reserve Police Force has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Deputy Inspector General, Commandant (Engineer), Deputy Commandant, Asst Commandant Vacancy at 42 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30 Days. Other details of CRPF Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CRPF Recruitment Notificaion2018 – DIG & Commandant 42 Post Application Form
केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल ने 42 पदों पर DIG & Commandant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 अगस्त 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
CRPF Recruitment Notification 01/2018
For Candidates wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy 2018 Notification
CRPF Recruitment (DIG & Commandant 42 Post) Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 14th July 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th August 2018.
For Candidates Application Fee details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Deputy Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, CRPF, CGO Complex, Block No.1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 10th August 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Central Reserve Police Force – Dy Inspector General, Commandant, Deputy Commandant, Asst Commandant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Central Reserve Police Force – Dy Inspector General, Commandant, Deputy Commandant, Asst Commandant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Central Reserve Police Force – Dy Inspector General, Commandant, Deputy Commandant, Asst Commandant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List