DDUC Delhi Recruitment 2023: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Delhi recruitment notification for 2023 is notified for the Assistant Professor vacancy, details of the DDU College Delhi Assistant Professor vacancy are available as per the dducollegedu.ac.in official notification. DDU College Delhi Recruitment 2023 has online applications invited to the latest Notification Advt No. DDUC/Teaching Post/2023/1 for Assistant Professor.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the DDU College Delhi Jobs 2023 official website from 11 November 2023 to 27 November 2023. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi stablished the college in the year 1990 in Karampura. Recently we have shifted to our new campus in Sector-3, Dwarka.
The educational institution is fully funded by the Government of NCT of Delhi, receiving a 100% grant. We offer nine under-graduate Honours programes in Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, English, Commerce and Bachelor of Management Studies.
Further, we also run bachelor’s programme in physical science, Life Science, mathematical science and Bachelor in Arts. We also offer Add-on courses in Russian Language and Effective Communication and Personality Development through Theatre (ECPDT) which are very popular amongst students. Recently, we have started a certificate course in French.
DDU College Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online Assistant Professor 39 Vacancies
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Delhi has released eligible Indian Citizens for the notification on a regular basis of DDU Delhi Vacancy 2023 of Assistant Professor Posts. DDUC Delhi Apply Online 2023 will start on 11 November 2023. Other details of Swami DDU College Delhi Notification 2023, like age limit, educational qualification, DDU College Delhi Assistant Professor Salary, selection process, application fee, and How to Apply are given.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Delhi Recruitment 2023
DDUC Delhi Assistant Professor Notification 2023
|Name of the Post||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Professor||Post Graduate, Ph.D|
- Candidates’ age limit as per DDU College Delhi recruitment rules and regulation.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
DDU College Delhi Apply Online 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 November 2023|
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates application fee Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates application fee is Nil.
- Assistant Professor Post Pay Level-10 (as per 7th CPC).
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
DDU College Delhi How to Apply
- Visit the official website of DDU College Delhi “https://dducollegedu.ac.in”.
- Search for Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification and open it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- To apply, you will have to open the online apply link given.
- Candidates should upload all their required documents, photographs.
- Before submitting, check all the details carefully.
- Submit your online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take print out for future reference.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
Important Links for DDU College Delhi Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Delhi’s Assistant Professor recruitment for 39 vacancies is a significant opportunity for qualified individuals. With applications accepted from 11 November 2023 to 27 November 2023 eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. The college, fully funded by the Government of NCT of Delhi, offers diverse undergraduate programs and add-on courses.
The recruitment process involves a thorough selection based on educational qualifications and an interview. Aspiring candidates should meticulously review the official notification, ensuring accurate details during the application process.