AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar has announced direct recruitment notifications for male and female for 91 posts of Non Faculty (Group B, C) on its official website. Online applications for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 can be submitted from 11 November 2023 to 16 November 2023.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar an autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex health care Institute being established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attending self sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
The Executive Director, AIIMS Deoghar invites applications in pre-scribed form through on line mode for filling up the following Group B & C (Non-faculty) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. The link for AIIMS Deoghar Faculty Group A online application is available on the portal of the institute.
No documents including the online application form are required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to retain a copy of the AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form along with proof of payment (a copy of the online payment receipt).
AIIMS Deoghar Group B,C Jobs Notification 2023 @Apply Online Non Faculty 91 Post
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Deoghar Vacancy Notification 2023 for Non Faculty 91 posts is given on the website. You should submit the online application form for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 from 11 November 2023 to 16 November 2023. Eligible Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Read the full AIIMS Deoghar Notification 2023 Before AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Apply Online 2023. AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Jobs 2023 Notification/Advertising short description below:–
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Deoghar Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Notification 2023
|Non Faculty||10th, 12th class, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Sc, MBA Degree, Diploma|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AIIMS Deoghar Online Form 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||11 November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16 November 2023|
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ ST/EWS Candidates Application Fee Rs.1200/-
- For PWBD Application Fee is Nil.
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Total Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Administrative Officer||1|
|3||Medical Social Worker||1|
|4||Junior Accounts Officer||2|
|7||Office Assistant (NS)||5|
|10||Junior Engineer (Civil)||1|
|11||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|12||Junior Engineer (A/C&R)||1|
|16||Lab Attendant Grade-II||8|
|17||Junior Warden (House Keepers)||4|
|18||Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly)||40|
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- CBT is likely to be held at the venue mentioned below Cities. Candidates will have to indicate their preferences in order
The priority they wish to take in the online application form CBT. However, the Institute reserves the right to cancel any of the Center on the basis of small number of candidates or Ask candidates from other grounds and that center to appear Other centers/cities. Also, no requests for changes The examination/CBT center once allotted will be considered, Candidates will have to appear in person at the allotted center Arrangements and expenses. The probable testing centers/cities for CBT are as follows:-
- New Delhi/ Delhi NCR.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Deoghar https://www.aiimsdeo.edu.in.
- To register, click on the “New Registration” link. Register with your name and email-id.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she should save the already entered data by selecting “Save & Next” tab. Before submitting the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save & Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if necessary. Visually impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and get the details verified/verified to ensure that they are correct before final submission.
- Candidates should check the details filled in the online application carefully as no changes will be made after clicking the registration button.
- The name of the candidate or his father/husband etc. should be written correctly in the application form as mentioned in the certificate/marksheet/identity proof. Any change/alteration found may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates should upload photo and signature.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and deposit the application fee.
- Submit your online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the printout.
- Job Location: AIIMS Deoghar.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: In conclusion, AIIMS Deoghar has announced 91 non-faculty vacancies (Group B & C) for which online applications are accepted from 11 November 2023 to 16 November 2023. Interested candidates should visit the official website, complete the registration, carefully fill in the details, upload necessary documents, pay the applicable fees, and submit the application online. The selection process involves a Computer-Based Test (CBT), and the testing centers include New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Kolkata, and Bengaluru.