ESIC North East Recruitment 2019 » Apply 26 Stenographer & UDC Post
By Rajesh Antil -
ESIC North East Vacancy 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation Jharkhand has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy at 26 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15 April 2019. Other details of ESIC North East Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC North East Vacancy 2019 – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk 26 Post @Apply Online
कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम North East में 26 पदों पर Stenographer & UDC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Employees State Insurance Corporation North East vacancy notification 2019 for 26 Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk posts. You can apply online for ESIC North East UDC & Stenographer recruitment from 16 March 2019 to 15 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
ESIC North East Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th class and Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Employees State Insurance Corporation North East Recruitment Notification 2019|
UDC & Stenographer 26 Jobs ESIC North East Vacancy Apply Online
|ESIC North East Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||15 April 2019|
1. For General /OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST/ Female/Ex-Servicemen application fee Rs. 250/- (refunded fee 250/-)
Candidates pay scale Rs. 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Main Examination, Preliminary Examination, Stenography Test and Computer Skill Test.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation North East – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Employees State Insurance Corporation North East – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Employees State Insurance Corporation North East – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key