Goa University Recruitment 2018: – Goa University has issued a notification for the recruitment of LDC, Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Asst, Laboratory Technician Vacancy at 28 Post. Interested candidates may apply by 15th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Goa University Notification 2018 – Steno, LDC & Lab Asst 28 Post Interview
गोवा यूनिवर्सिटी ने 28 पदों पर Steno, LDC & Lab Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है।इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Goa University Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have HSSC + ITI Certificate, Degree in Science & H.S.S.C.
2. More post -wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Goa University Vacancy Notification 2018
Goa University LDC, Steno, Lab Asst 28 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th June 2018.
For candidates, selection process details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website unigoa.ac.in by 15th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Written Test & Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Goa University – LDC, Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Asst, Laboratory Technician Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply /New Registration
For Goa University – LDC, Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Asst, Laboratory Technician Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Interview List | Result
For Goa University – LDC, Junior Stenographer, Laboratory Asst, Laboratory Technician you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview List or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List