Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 – Law Asst 5 Post Interview
By Rajesh Antil -
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018: – Manipur HC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Assistant Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Manipur HC Notification 2018 – Law Asst 05 Post Application Form
मणिपुर उच्च न्यायालय ने 05 पदों पर Law Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 21 मई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Madhya Pradesh High Court 05 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Manipur High Court Notification HCM/A -72/2015
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have Degree (Law).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 18 years to 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Manipur High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Manipur High Court Law Asst 05 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 7th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st May 2018.
|Fee Details |
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hcmimphal.nic.in by 21st May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Manipur High Court – Law Assistant Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Manipur High Court – Law Assistant Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card/Interview / Result
For Manipur High Court – Law Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List