Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2017: – HTET 2017 has issued a notification for the recruitment of Level I (Primary Teacher) Classes I to V, Level II (TGT- Trained Graduate Teacher) Classes VI to VIII & Level III (PGT- Post Graduate Teacher)Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply by 10th November 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
HTET Exam Call Latter 2017 Release with All Level Candidates List
हरियाणा शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा ने TGT, PGT & Primary Teacher की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 नवम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have Sr Secondary/ Any Degree, D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
|Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment Notification 2017
HTET TGT, PRT & PGT Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th November 2017.
3. Date of Correction of Particulars:- 11 & 12 November 2017.
4. Last Date for downloading of Admit Card:- 15 December 2017.
5. Date for Exam Level III (PGT-Lecturer):- 23rd December 2017 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM).
6. Date for Exam Level II (TGT Teacher -Class VI to VIII):- 24 December 2017 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM).
7. Date for Exam Level I (Primary Teacher- Class I to V):- 24th December 2017 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM).
1. Candidates Application fee to pay of Rs.1000/- (Level I), Rs.1800/- (Level II), Rs.2400/- (Level III) for all candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH) & for all candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile candidates, Rs.500/- (Level I), Rs.900/- (Level II), Rs.1200/- (Level III) for SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile,
2. To Know fee details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website htet.nic.in from 1st November 2017 to 10th November 2017
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam consists of 3 Levels.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) – TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PT (Primary Teacher) & PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Vacancy –
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Exam Schedule
How to Apply / New Registration
For Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) – TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PT (Primary Teacher) & PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card | All Candidates List | Result
For Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) – TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PT (Primary Teacher) & PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) you can take print out of your Admit Card|Answer Key or Result from here: –
⇒ Download Admit Card
⇒ Print Your Filled Application Form-HTET-December 2017
⇒ Update Your Photo,Sign,Thumb impression and Mother Name
⇒ Level 1 Candidates List-Photo,Sign,Thumbimpression Incorrect
⇒ Level 2 Candidates List-Photo,Sign,Thumbimpression Incorrect
⇒ Level 3 Candidates List-Photo,Sign,Thumbimpression Incorrect
⇒ All Level Candidates list-Mother Name Wanted