Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2018: – IIAP has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer (Electronics) Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 5th August 2018. Other details of IIAP Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
IIAP Notification 2018 – Project Engineer 01 Post Application Form
इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ एस्ट्रोफिजिक्स ने 01 पद पर Project Engineer (Electronics) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 5 अगस्त 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
IIAP Recruitment Notification 13/2018
1. Candidates should have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (Electronics).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Indian Institute of Astrophysics Vacancy Notification 2018
IIAP Recruitment Project Engineer 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 20th July 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 5th August 2018.
|Pay Scale Details
For Candidates Pay Scale details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 20th July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Selection Process IIAP Recruitment
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Indian Institute of Astrophysics – Project Engineer (Electronics) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply /New Registration
For Indian Institute of Astrophysics – Project Engineer (Electronics) Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card /Result
For Indian Institute of Astrophysics – Project Engineer (Electronics) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card