IREL Limited Recruitment 2023: IREL (India) Limited, a Mini Ratna CPSU under the Department of Atomic Energy, is engaged in the mining and processing of mineral sands to produce valuable minerals like Ilmenite and Rutile.
With facilities in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, and a rare earth plant, the company is inviting applications for Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari, Junior Supervisor (Chemical), Junior Supervisor (Admin), Mining Mate, Mining Surveyor (S-1) and Mining Foreman, Supervisor (Electrical), Supervisor (Civil), Supervisor (Finance) (S2) positions along with new ventures in Odisha and expansion with a titanium park in Madhya Pradesh.
Indian Rare Earths Limited (India) applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts regularly for its various Projects/ Units/ Offices invite candidates to apply. IREL Limited officials have released the jobs notification for various posts of Non-Unionized Supervisors (Posts for Experienced Persons – S1 & S2 Grade) in IREL.
Eligible candidates who are interested and fulfill the criteria can apply online for IREL Limited Jobs Advt.No.CO/HRM/20/2023 from 30 November 2023 to 14 November 2023. Applicants are requested to IREL Non-Unionized Supervisor apply online portal the link www.irel.co.in.
IREL Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification for Rajbhasha Adhikar, Supervisor, Foreman Various 32 Posts
The IREL Ltd is calling for online applications for its Non-Unionized Supervisor Recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to read the IREL Notification 2023 carefully before starting the online registration process. Following is the summary of the REL-2023 Recruitment announcement for Non-Unionized Supervisory Trainee 32 posts.
Indian Rare Earths Limited (India) Recruitment 2023
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||Graduate Degree in Hindi or English with Hindi as one of the subjects Or Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; Or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level|
|Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in Science with Chemistry as a major subject|
|Junior Supervisor (Admin)||Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.|
|HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per Metalliferous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961|
|Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS as per Metalliferous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961|
|Mining Foreman||Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS as per Metalliferous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961|
|Three years Diploma in Electrical with Electrical Supervisor Certificate of Competency and License under the Indian Electricity Rules, 1956.|
|Supervisor (Civil)||Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Supervisor (Finance)||Graduate Degree or Post-Graduate Degree in Commerce.|
- Candidates’ age limit should be 30 years to 33 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IREL (India) Ltd Various Vacancy Online Form 2023 Link
|IREL Vacancy Activity||Date|
|Opening date for Online Registration of Applications||30 October 2023 (14:00 HRS).|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Applications||14 November 2023 (23:59 HRS)|
|The last Date of Online Payment||14 November 2023 (23:59 HRS).|
Grade / Scale of Pay
- Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari, Junior Supervisor (Chemical), Junior Supervisor (Admin), Mining Mate, Mining Surveyor Grade / Scale of Pay S-1 Grade Rs.25000-68000 Approx. CTC per annum Rs 7.25 Lakhs
- Mining Foreman, Supervisor (Electrical), Supervisor (Civil), Supervisor (Finance) Grade / Scale of Pay S-2 Grade Rs.26500-72000 Rs 7.7 Lakhs.
- General (UR), EWS, and OBC(NCL) Categories Fee Rs.500/-.
- Females and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM Categories Fee Nil.
|Grade||Post reserved for|
|S-1||UR-09, EWS-02, OBC(NCL)-06, SC-03, ST-01|
|S-2||UR-07, EWS-01, OBC(NCL)-02, SC-01|
How to Apply for IREL (India) Limited Jobs
- To apply for various posts in Irele, follow these short steps:
- Visit the Careers section of the IREL website www.irel.co.in and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Review and agree on important instructions.
- Complete and submit the registration with the required details including post applied for, personal and contact information.
- Note down the application sequence number, user ID, and password sent to your email and mobile login with the given user ID and password.
- Fill out the application form and upload your photo, signature, and required documents.
- Review your application and fix any errors as necessary.
- If necessary, make payment through online methods.
- Verify before submitting your IREL recruiting application.
- Take a printout of a copy of the IREL Jobs application for future reference.
- Job Location: Mumbai.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of a Written Test (Ist Level Test) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test.
- Psychometric Test (2nd Level Test) as applicable and any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
- The written test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/ criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience, etc. will be called for a written test (objective type) comprising multiple-choice Questions.
Important Links for IREL Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: The latest recruitment initiative of IREL (India) Limited for Supervisory and Technical posts is a golden opportunity for eligible and interested in making their career in the Mining and Mineral Processing sector. The organization emphasizes the need for a systematic application process, with clear and detailed notification to the candidates, and has activated the direct link for IREL Jobs applicants to apply.