JPSC Recruitment 2018: – Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor (Backlog) Vacancy at 566 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31st August 2018. Other details of JPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Asst Professor 566 Post Download Form
झारखंड लोक सेवा आयोग ने 566 पदों पर Assistant Professor की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 31 अगस्त 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
JPSC Recruitment Notification 05/2018
1. Candidates should have passed Master Degree, Ph.D Degree and National Eligibility Test.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 53 to 60 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
JPSC Assistant Professor 566 Post – Application Form
1. Start Date for Submission of Application:- 17th July 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st August 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 600/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 150/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website on 31st August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
2. Other Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Jharkhand Public Service Commission – Assistant Professor Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jharkhand Public Service Commission – Assistant Professor Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
⇒ SBI Collect
For Jharkhand Public Service Commission – Assistant Professor you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List