Mines Ministry Recruitment 2019 » Application Form Driver 25 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Khaan Mantraalay Driver Bharti 2019: Ministry of Mines New Delhi in field areas of North Eastern Region covering Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura & Sikkim has issued a latest notification for the direct recruitment of Driver (Group C) (Non-Ministerial-Non-Gazetted) Vacancy at 25 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 16 April 2019. Other details of the Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Ministry of Mines Vacancy 2019 – Driver 25 Post @Application Form
खान मंत्रालय ने 25 पदों पर ड्राइवर की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Ministry of Mines/Geological Survey of India vacancy notification 2019 for Ordinary Grade Driver Group C 25 posts. You can apply online in Ministry of Mines recruitment from 16 March 2019 to 16 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Ministry of Mines Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
2. Other post-wise education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Ministry of Mines New Delhi Recruitment Notification 2019|
Khaan Mantraalay Driver Vacancy 25 Post Application Form
|Mines Ministry Driver Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||16 April 2019|
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 19900-63200/-
2. Other Pay Scale details please go to the official notification.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode Of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Postal Address:- “The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, North Eastern Region, Lower Motinagar, Lumsohpoh, Shillong-793014”
3. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 16 March 2019 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles Selection through Open Competitive Examination by holding trade test (practical and written) to be conducted by the Appointing authority.
Syllabus for Trade test: –
1. Able to read English numerals and figures.
2. Have knowledge of Traffic Regulation.
3. To locate faults and carry out minor running repairs/defects.
4. To change wheels and correctly inflate tyres.
To more details please read full notification before apply
There is full notification of Ministry of Mines – Driver Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Mines – Driver Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Ministry of Mines – Driver you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key