MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018: – Maharashtra PSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group A & B Vacancy at 69 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 18th January 2018. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 – Apply Online 69 Post
महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग ने State Service Exam (Group A & B) की 69 पदों पर भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Maharashtra Public Service Commission 69 Vacancy Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Maharashtra PSC State Service Exam Notification 2017
To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates, age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra PSC State Service Exam Recruitment Notification 2017
MPSC State Service Exam Group A & B 69 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 29th January 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th January 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 524/-.
2. For Reserved Categories Application Fee Rs. 324/-.
3. Other Fee details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in by 18th January 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A & B Vacancy –
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A & B Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Keys /Result
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Group A & B you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key