NCDC Recruitment 2019 » Walk In Interview Consultant 13 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
NCDC Vacancy 2019: National Centre for Disease Control has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Consultant Vacancy at 13 Posts. Interested candidates can go to the Interview on 19 March 2019. Other details of NCDC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NCDC Vacancy 2019 – Consultant 13 Post @Walk In Interview
राष्ट्रीय सहकारी विकास निगम ने 13 पदों पर Consultant के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 19 मार्च 2019 को साक्षात्कार में जा सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। National Centre for Disease Control vacancy notification 2019 for Consultant 13 posts. You can go to the Walk-In-Interview on NCDC Delhi Recruitment from 19 March 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
NCDC Consultant Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
1. Candidates should go to the notification given below for age limit details.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment Notification 2019|
NCDC Vacancy 13 Post Consultant Vacancy Jobs Application Form
|NCDC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 February 2019|
|2. Interview Date||19 March 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Interview.
2. Interested candidates can go to the Interview on 19 March 2019 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other post-wise selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of the National Centre for Disease Control – Consultant Vacancy:–
For the National Centre for Disease Control – Consultant you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List